Guided farm tours are a great way for people to get a better sense of everything that goes on here at the Natick Community Organic Farm. Garden groups, seniors, college groups, and any others will enjoy these all-access visits led by farm staff. They can be tailored to the interests of your group, and groups of all sizes and ages are welcome! For school group tours, please see our school programs.
- Tour groups are welcome at $8 a head
- Tours run an hour in length
- Staff-led access to animal enclosures and greenhouses, size of group permitting
To book a tour for your class or group, or to get more information, email [email protected]
Maple Sugaring Tours (February & March)
Freezing nights in the 20s and warm days in the 40s signal the sap run—and maple sugaring season! Discover sugaring history and artifacts beginning with Native Americans through modern times; learn the science of sugaring; visit our tapped maples and sample sap if it’s dripping; and explore our sugar shack where a wood-stoked evaporator boils sap into delicious syrup.
We’re ready to collect sap and boil as long as Mother Nature cooperates— but tours run regardless of weather, sap run, or boiling, so c’mon down and get a fascinating glimpse into this enduring New England tradition.
- Tour length: 45-60 mins.
- Fee: $8/person (babes on backs free)
- Dates: February 23 – March 23, 2019
- Tue-Wed 11:00 am
- Mon-Fri 1:00 pm
- Mon-Fri 3:30 pm
- Sat 9:30 am
- Sat 11:00 am
*Please make an inquiry to customize a tour time for Scout, school, and other larger groups.
- 6 person tour minimum to run a tour (we’re happy to try to pair smaller groups)
- No refunds—tours run rain or shine
- Dress for the weather, wear sturdy footwear, and meet in front of the barn
Interested in a tour? Start the signup process here.
After the signup process, download your registration form.
Questions? [email protected]
School group? Go to school maple sugaring programs.