When it comes to celebrating your birthday party Natick Community Organic Farm has you covered! We are now offering a 90-minute party package which includes a 45-minute farm tour and a fun farm activity led by our experienced farm educators. The remaining time is reserved for your family and friends to continue the celebrations around our picnic tables – you may choose to share food and refreshments, play games, open presents etc.
What does the party package include?
- 90-minute farm space rental: you can choose from our picnic tables under the big tent (seasonal), the picnic tables by our lovely apple tree or use of our indoor classroom for those chillier months.
- The first 45 minutes are teacher-led and consist of a farm tour and your choice of farm-based activity from our list below.
- The remaining 45 minutes are for you and your guests to spend time together at the picnic tables where you can have food, cake, play games etc. Please note this time is not teacher-led and the hosts are expected to supervise their guests.
- An additional 30 minutes for set up and 15 minutes for cleanup at the end.
Farm Activities for your Birthday Party
Scheduling a Party
Birthday and private parties are available throughout the year, we have a range of farm activities that are suitable year-round and some special seasonal activities.
Each 90 minute party consists of an experienced farm educator leading a 30 minute farm tour and a fun farm-based 15 minute activity. There are a variety of activities to choose from, from a bunny circle to meeting our chickens to investigating the smallest critters on the farm. Your preferred activity must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
For the best farm experience we recommend groups of 16 or less.
Please note that our birthday parties are recommended for ages 3 and up.
1 – 10 participants: $195 for members/$225 for nonmembers
$15 per additional guest up to 20 participants
21 or more participants: please contact us for pricing
2 adult chaperones free of charge per party
Please note the following:
- You are responsible for providing party supplies, decorations and refreshments.
- We do not allow balloons at the farm to protect our livestock and the surrounding wildlife.
- We have a carry-in carry-out policy: please ensure all trash is picked up and disposed of appropriately.
- You are responsible for child supervision at all times and ensuring the children are adhering to our farm rules – this protects both you children and our livestock.
- Farm activities are subject to confirmation upon booking.
- Occasionally your preferred animal activity may be unavailable; we will work with you to choose an alternative activity.
Private Party Policies
Please review the following policies and contact us if you have any questions:
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your date and time.
- The balance will automatically be charged to the credit card on file 7 days prior to the event.
- All events must have a credit card on file.
- Reschedule requests should be submitted as early as possible. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Cancellations made 8 or more days prior are not charged the event balance.
- Cancellations or reschedule requests made less than 8 days prior will be charged the event balance.
- Private parties take place rain or shine. We do have an indoor space we can use in the case of adverse weather. We always recommend dressing for the weather and being outside for the duration of the party.
- In the event of extreme weather (e.g. a snow day that closes schools, an emergency declared by the Town or Commonwealth), we will postpone your event.
- You and your designated chaperones are responsible for all child supervision. We recommend having at least 2 chaperones per 10 children.
- Hosts are responsible for removing supplies, including all trash, at the end of the event. Trash must be taken off-site.
- Do not feed leftover food to our animals, and do not permit your guests to do so. This poses a significant risk to the animals’ health.
- We charge a clean-up fee of $85/staffer/hour for trash left behind, with a minimum 1-hour charge.
- Open flames of any kind, including sparklers. Birthday candles are permitted.
- Silly string.
- Balloons of any type, including water balloons.
- Speakers or other amplification devices.
- Smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Drugs, including cannabis.
All participants must sign a waiver upon arrival at the farm or bring a signed paper copy with them if the minor is arriving without their legal guardian.
“Thank you for an awesome birthday this weekend! The boys and their families loved the tour… especially feeding the bunnies. I think this will be something they will remember for a very long time! Some of the families had never been there before and were so happy to have found such an amazing resource!”- E.M., parent.
Are you just looking to book a farm tour, without the party? Head to our Farm Tours Page here.