The outdoor farm stand is open from sun up to sun down every day of the year. We take the cash box in at night; if you come in the evening, please bring plenty of change, write down what you purchase, and put your money in the drop box on the post. This stand moves into the root cellar below the greenhouse (look for the big green door) from after Thanksgiving until early May.
- located across from the farmhouse in the growing season and in the Root Cellar below the greenhouse in the winter
- open every day during daylight hours
- operates on the honor system
- takes cash, checks, or Venmo
- please write down what you purchase & put your payment in the cash box
Our Online Store is Always Open
- Buy our fresh-frozen, pasture raised meat anytime.
- Packed to order; you will receive an email when it is ready to pick up.
Held every Saturday from mid June through the end of October on the Natick Common, the Natick Farmers Market is a great place to spend a Saturday morning. Even if fresh local veg and flowers aren’t enough to get you down town, there are vendors and artisans selling all kinds of wares, free live music, and much more. Visit natickfarmersmarket.com for all the details
- NCOF will participate in the Market from July through October, every Saturday from 9 am-1 pm, selling flowers and meat products from the farm.