The outdoor farm stand is open from sun up to sun down every day of the year. We take the cash box in at night; if you come in the evening, please bring plenty of change, write down what you purchase, and put your money in the drop box on the post. This stand moves inside the farmhouse between Thanksgiving and May 1, which closes at 5 pm.
Barn-side Market Stand
- located in front of the barn
- open in spring, summer, and fall every day during daylight hours
- operates on the honor system
- takes cash or checks only; exact change appreciated.
- please write down what you purchase & put your payment in the cash box.
Youth-Run Market Stand
- located on Route 16 at the top of Ailinger Drive.
- open Monday through Friday, 9 am-4 pm, June and July.
- run by NCOF’s Working Farmers, who are paid a percentage of the Stand’s income for their work.
- sells meat and other high-value seasonal items
- open Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- offers eggs, greens, vegetables, yarn, holiday arrangements, and maple syrup during winter months
Held every Saturday from mid June through the end of October on the Natick Common, the Natick Farmers Market is a great place to spend a Saturday morning. Even if fresh local veg and flowers aren’t enough to get you down town, there are vendors and artisans selling all kinds of wares, free live music, and much more. Visit natickfarmersmarket.com for all the details
- NCOF participates in the Market from June through October, every Saturday from 9 am-1 pm