Weekend Event Rental
Are you looking for some weekend fun for your family? Interested in joining the farm for a birthday party? Have a learning pod seeking alternative education? Natick Community Organic Farm has you covered!
Two hour rental includes: Picnic Tables outside, outside composting toilet, and a 45min-1 hour program taught by one of our Farm Educators!
- Choose either Rabbits, Chickens, or Hay animals for your program.
- Programming consists of learning about the chosen animal(s), a craft and or game, and a tour of the farm.
Please note that groups are responsible for bringing their own food, party supplies, and any other materials related to their own activities. Groups are responsible for setting up and cleaning the space before and after the event.
- Masks are required of all participants, ages 2+, for the duration of the rental. Masks do not need to be worn while eating.
- Group sizes are limited to 12 people (including adults.)
- One rental costs $300, flat fee.
- Time slots are available for: 10-12pm, 12-2pm, 2-4pm on Saturday and Sundays only.
- In order to book, you must be a member with the farm. We require at least a Farmer membership. Pick a membership here!
To book a weekend event please email Olivia at [email protected]