The farm hosts special events every year to bring family, friends, and community together to share in the organic farm experience. Come enjoy a pancake breakfast and learn about the farm’s maple sugaring practices at Maple Magic. Enjoy an old fashioned fair and hayrides at Spring Spectacular. Treat yourself to the best farm to table experience at the Harvest Dinner, the farm’s gala and annual fundraiser for the teen programs.
Saturday March 2, 2019
- 8-11am at the Memorial School, right next to the Farm
- Gluten free and vegan pancakes available
- Live music
- agricultural demos
- raffle prizes
- Members $10, kids 10 and under $5
- Nonmembers $12, kids 10 and under $6
Maple Sugaring Past & Present
- 9 am to 2 pm, maple sugaring tours every half hour
- Native American and Colonial sugaring demos
- sugar shack visits
- lunch & snacks for sale
- $8 per person
- Current NCOF members receive 3 free tour tickets
Run, walk, mosey or saunter with us along our beautiful, trail-run loop. The course will start at the farmhouse, head off-road through NCOF’s beautiful woodland, then turn right along the aqueduct before continuing on the grass boundaries of Memorial School and heading up the Farm’s driveway into the yard of NCOF’s historic 1815 barn. Choose to walk or run 1 mile (one loop), or go the full 5K distance (3 loops).
5k starts at 8am
1 Mile Fun Walk/Run begins at 8:30 am
For all details and to register, click here.
Register in advance online. Same day race registration will be an additional $5 fee per runner/walker.
Race registration fee includes admission to Spring Spectacular!
An Old-Fashioned Fair for the Whole Family and Seedling Sale
- Sunday May 19, 2019
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM • Rain or Shine • Live Music • Hay Rides!
- Members: $10/person; Non-members $12/person; 5K participants and kids under 3 free!
- Cash/check preferred, but now accepting credit cards!
Activities and Demonstrations!
- Nature-based crafts
- Face Painting
- Local and Organic Food for Sale
- Petting pasture
- Butter & Ice cream making
- Fiber crafts
- Thrown pottery
- Structural fiber art
- Seedling sale
A Farm-to-Table experience like none other
“Spectacular…authentic and intimate…phenomenal!”
- Lakeside tasting of sustainable wines, organic
and local beer & natural sodas
- Oysters, locally-made cheese, tasty hors d’oeuvres
- Buffet meal of NCOF’s finest produce and meats plus
offerings from dozens of other Massachusetts farms, dairies, fishermen and producers
- Silent and live auctions and Fund-the-Farm
- Live music
September 27, 2019
- 6 PM – 10 PM Dinner @ 7 PM
- $115 members; $135 nonmembers
- $135/$155 after 9/28 at noon & at the door
Produced in Partnership with our Sponsor,
the Wellesley College Club