Our rabbits are mainly bred for meat production on the farm. If you’d like to purchase one of our rabbits as a pet, please see the details below:
- Our rabbits are all mixed between New Zealand Rex, Lionhead, and Flemish Giants We do not sell purebred rabbits.
- We do not sell full-grown rabbits, only 5-8 week old kits. We wean kits every 3-4 weeks.
- If there isn’t a rabbit in the color/gender you want, please come back another time. We do not send pictures beforehand.
- We do not “fix” our rabbits nor will we for anyone inquiring.
Rabbits are $30, cash or check, and we do not take deposits or hold particular rabbits.
Pickup is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-3:00 pm. Ask to speak with Farmer Heather.
Before Purchasing a Rabbit
Owning a rabbit as a pet is fun, however a lot of work, and although we are not a shelter, pet store, or certified rabbit breeder we do hope that anyone who is inquiring about our rabbits has the best set up for their new bunny’s care.
- Do your research on how to care for a rabbit. We recommend reviewing this link before making any decisions.
- Make sure that you have a carrier or a box for transporting your rabbit home.
- Purchase a hutch and all supplies before you come to the farm to select your rabbit.