CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture, a concerted effort between grower and consumer to make local food more sustainable for all involved. By buying a share at the beginning of the season, before some crops are even planted, you are making an investment in future harvests. For twenty weeks, from June to October, join us in eating healthy fresh vegetables, enjoying beautiful fresh flowers, or both!
- Cost: $371
- Pickup: Mondays after 3 pm from our Root Cellar
- Duration: 20 weeks, June 10- October 21
- * Start date may shift due to weather. We will confirm one week prior.
- Shares distributed in reusable cloth bags
- Weekly e-newsletter provides recipes and storage tips
- $50 Current Farmer membership required, not included in price above.
- Cost: $566
- Pick up: Wednesdays after 3 pm from our root cellar
- Duration: 20 weeks, June 12*-October 23
- *Start date may shift due to weather. We will confirm one week prior.
- shares distributed in reusable cloth bags
- Weekly e-newsletter provides storage tips and recipes
- $125 Current Crofter membership required, not included in price above.
- Cost: $309
- Pick up: Mondays or Wednesdays after 3 pm
- Duration: 20 weeks, June 10-October 23 or June 12-October 25
- Weekly pick ups from the NCOF root cellar
- No membership required
Choose your share length, day of the week, and for either delivery or pick up at NCOF.
Flower selection will change weekly according to what we’ve harvesting.
Most of the flowers in our arrangements will last two weeks if you clean the vase, change the water, and trim the stems.
Arrangement height and width can be customized for where it will be displayed.
Delivery limited to within 7 miles of NCOF. Please email [email protected] with specific questions.
- 20 weeks, Mondays, June 10- October 21, $510
- 15 weeks, Mondays, June 10-October 21, $386
- 7 weeks, Mondays, July 8-August 19, $180
- 7 weeks, Mondays, August 26-October 21, $180
- 20 weeks, Thursday, June 13- October 25, $510
- 15 weeks, Thursday, June 13-October 25, $386
- 7 weeks, Thursday, July 11-August 22, $180
- 7 weeks, Thursday, August 29-October 24, $180