The Natick Farm is committed to productive open space. We use certified-organic methods to grow our vegetable and flowers and follow free-range and holistic management practices to raise our animals. We use the forest as the home base for the Forest Gnomes, our Waldkindergarten program. Everywhere you look there is beauty in use.
All products are available in season at our onsite market, on Saturdays during the Natick Farmers Market during the summer months, and through our CSA.
It is time for our annual Seedling Sale! We have organic vegetable and flower seedlings available as well as locally grown perennials. You can download the order form here. All orders must be postmarked by April 27th and will be filled in the order in which they are received. Further instructions are on the form, but if you have questions, either give us a call at 508-655-2204 or email [email protected]
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture, a concerted effort between grower and consumer to make local food more sustainable for all involved. By buying a share at the beginning of the season, before some crops are even planted, you are making an investment in future harvests. For twenty weeks, from June to October, join us in eating healthy fresh vegetables, enjoying beautiful fresh flowers, or both!
CSA participation is a privilege of Farm Membership. Have questions? Reach out to [email protected]
- Cost: $371
- Pickup: Mondays after 3pm from the NCOF Root Cellar
- Duration: June 4 through October 15
- Cost: $566
- Pickup: Wednesdays after 3pm from the NCOF root cellar
- Duration: June 6 through October 17
- Cost: $309
- Pickup: Mondays or Wednesdays after 3pm, starting June 4 through October 17
- Duration: Weekly pickups from the NCOF root cellar
Choose your share length, day of the week, and delivery or pick up at NCOF
- 7 weeks, Monday or Wednesday delivery June 4 through August 27, $175
- 15 weeks, Monday or Wednesday delivery June 4 through September 10, $375
- 20 weeks, Monday or Wednesday delivery June 4 through October 15, $495
Certified-organic flowers from start to finish, we offer beautiful bouquets through our CSA and at Farmers Markets, arrangements for weddings and events, and bulk cut flowers for DIY arrangement. Have Questions? Reach out to [email protected]
For seasonal selection by month, check out our NCOF cut flower availability sheet
The Natick Farm is a productive place all year round. We tap and boil sap to make syrup in the spring, harvest meat from our animals in the fall, and shear sheep for wool in the spring. Eggs are collected daily but quantities are limited. All products are available at our Farm Stand or in the Farmhouse in season, while supplies last.
The Farm stand is open as long as the Farm itself is, which is to say from sunup to sundown every day of the year. In the summertime, this means that the Stand is open for business even when the farmhouse is closed any no one is in sight, but we usually take the cashbox inside so if you are coming by for some late-night eggs, best bring exact change. (Eggs are $6/dozen). In the wintertime, between Thanksgiving and May 1, we take the Stand inside the farmhouse which closes by 5 pm.
Barn-side Market Stand
- located in front of the barn
- open in spring, summer, and fall every day during daylight hours
- operates on the honor system
- takes cash or checks only; exact change appreciated.
- please write down what you purchase & put your payment in the cashbox.
Youth-Run Market Stand
- located on Route 16 at the top of Ailinger Drive.
- open Monday through Friday, 9 am-4 pm, June and July.
- run by NCOF’s Working Farmers, who are paid a percentage of the Stand’s income for their work.
- sells meat and other high-value seasonal items
- open Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- offers eggs, greens, vegetables, yarn, holiday arrangements, and maple syrup during winter months
Held every Saturday from mid June through the end of October on the Natick Common, the Natick Farmers Market is a great place to spend a Saturday morning. Even if fresh local veg isn’t enough to get you down town, there are vendors and artisans selling all kinds of wares, free live music, and much more. Visit natickfarmersmarket.com for all the details
- NCOF participates in the Market from June through October, every Saturday from 9 am-1 pm