Online Auction to Raise funds for Teen Work Crew and Apprenticeship in Agriculture Programs
The 18th Annual Harvest Dinner online auction is open for bidding September 6 @ 7am through September 10 @ 8 pm.
All of the funds raised help fund the 23 teens hired to work on the farm hires each year as part of the Teen Work Crew or Apprenticeship in Agriculture. Check out some of the great items in our online catalog, including:
- Park hopper passes to Disney World Orlando
- Feed New England Aquarium’s Myrtle the Turtle organic lettuce from the farm
- Up close encounters with the animals here at NCOF
- A 3-night getaway to a castle
- Tickets to local museums/attractions/dining, and more.
The online auction is open to anyone, so please share and spread the word to anyone you know who might want to help support the Natick Community Organic Farm’s paid teen work programs.