Sorry, we are all SOLD OUT!
Please try us again next year.
The Natick Community Organic Farm is certified to sell organic produce and we follow the certification standards for raising our livestock.
NCOF Turkey Facts
- NCOF raises 150 turkeys every year.
- They are fed organic grains from their day of hatching and allowed to roam and graze on the Farm’s organic pastures.
- Dressed turkeys weigh between 16 and 30 pounds.
- Turkeys will cost $4.75 pound, based on the cost of organic grain this year. This year they will be fresh!
How to Order
- We always sell out! Please order your turkey as soon as possible before the pick up date of Tuesday, November 20.
- Farm Members with a membership of $35 or greater receive priority ordering for NCOF turkeys between August 1 and October 15. (If you do not hold a current membership with the Farm you can either purchase a Farm membership today and send it in with your turkey order form. Otherwise, please revisit us after October 15.)
- Order online and pay deposit with an e-check or
- add your name to the Turkey Order form at NCOF’s market stand. Fill out completely and please write clearly. Include a $30 deposit. Make checks payable to NCOF.
- Pick up your bird on pick up day and bring a check for the remainder of your bill.
Pick Up Information
- Pick up takes place on Tuesday, November 20, between 9:30 AM and 6:00 PM.
- If you can't pick up your turkey at this time, arrange for a friend to do so. We don't have extra freezer space.
- Pick up is on a first-come, first-served basis. Sorry, NCOF cannot take reservations.
- NCOF has a limited number of turkeys under 16 pounds.
- NCOF does not offer deposit refunds to customers who cannot get a bird of a certain weight.
- Come early for the best selection
- Read up on how to cook a turkey.
Thanks and enjoy your bird!